It’s all about the story you tell and the way you tell it.
As a business owner or leader, what would it be like for you to hire:
- a strategic business consultant
- a product development team
- a brand management team
- a publicity and public relations team
- a publisher
- a marketing agency
- a direct-response or donor development team
. . . all at one time?
What if that team developed and executed a strategy that helped carry your business or organization to new levels of sales, impact, and cultural influence? Would you value that? Of course you would.
HigherLife’s unique approach will help write your success story.
Successful Stories is a unique engagement for businesses and charitable organizations, typically generating 5 to 50 million a year in revenues. With our unique process we come in and get to know you and your organization. We spend time with you and then work towards implementing our proven 4-step strategy: Define – Align – Tell – Sell!
- Define – we take the time needed to help you define your story. Don’t think you have a story? We know you do! You probably have never had a team define the truly engaging, winsome, compelling and unique aspects about what you do, who you are and what you offer. This is where we shine.
- Align – once we have defined your story, we work with your in-house team to make sure all the touch points with your audience are properly aligned around your story. In today’s fast pace world, people connect with organizations that resonate with a level of authenticity. Whether it’s how your website looks, your phones are answered or how your print advertising reads, we make sure everthing lines up.
- Tell – now that every aspect of your company is reflecting your story, we need to tell the world! So whether its setting up radio interviews, publishing a book, generating publicity, creating self-help kits, small group resources, creating phone apps, shooting a series of videos… whatever the medium, we tell your story well.
- Sell – at the end of the day, you’ve got to sell something. We get that! So whether your mission is to generate new donors for a compassion cause, get more people to sign up for your investment services, or sell a million more widgets in the coming year, know that everything we do is all pointing towards helping you generate more revenue!
Our typical engagements take from 9 to 18 months. In many cases we encourage a company to not spend one extra dime on our programs. You read that right! If you are like most organizations, probably 20%-30% of your existing marketing strategies aren’t working all that well. So don’t spend more money… just optimize your current budget and with our help, make sure every dollar you spend is highly effective.
Contact us to learn more about this unique, strategic engagement..